WordPress New Post Tutorial
Posts are the articles, or entries that display in chronological order on your home page, typically with the newest post at the top. Unlike Pages, Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are also included in your site’s RSS feed.
Covered in this video:
• Understanding the difference between Posts and Pages.
• How to create a new Post using the Posts > Add New > SubPanel.
• Personalizing the Add New Post interface.
• Formatting text and content using the WYSIWYG editor.
• Pasting content from Microsoft Word into WordPress.
• Understanding the Visual Editor and HTML (Code View) Editor modes.
• How to save and publish Posts to your site.
NOTE: This video is part of the WordPress 101 video training series. If you enjoyed this video, why not purchase a lifetime membership and instantly gain access to the rest of the videos on the site?